At Permobil we see ability. Our purpose is to make the lives of people living with disabilities more enriching. This commitment drove our founders to pursue their dreams of providing a better life for the physically challenged. It now drives us to push the boundaries of design and technology in pursuit of innovations that help improve the quality of life for our users. Thanks to this, our solutions are known around the world as being best-in-class. As a member of Permobil, you make this happen. Your role is important in changing somebody’s life for the better, every day.
Permobil Group is owned by Investor AB and the global leader in Advanced Rehab Technology. We are present in more than 70 countries with 1 600 employees and have an annual turnover of more than SEK 4 billion.
Our major brands are Permobil, TiLite, ROHO, SmartDrive and Comfort Company, with more to come. The company culture, leading market positions, financial stability as well as relationship with users and capability to innovate makes a strong platform for continued profitable growth.
Together we help millions of people around the world. Together we are leading change. Together we see ability.
We are looking for a Production Manager to take on a new role at our production unit in Timrå.
The purpose of the position is to make sure we have the set up to meet our daily targets, prioritizing safety, quality, delivery and cost. It is further to challenge the organization to be in constant motion and continuously reduce waste from the operational processes. Key purpose is to develop the first line supervisors in line with lean leadership principles.
You will manage two Production supervisors and a small team of direct reports. You will report to the Director of Operations.
- Address Quality, Health & Safety issues when detected.
- Proactively develop production safety culture
- Implement strategies and targets for production in line with Permobil Lean System to be in constant motion, meeting future needs for the business
- Drive PCI teamwork (Permobil Continuous Improvements)
- Develop and train staff in Permobil Lean System and first line supervisors in Lean Leadership
- Continuously evaluate and adjust capacity and capacity cost to match demand forecast
- Salary system development and salary negotiations
- On request actively participate and secure relevant information for regulatory documentation & requirements incl, CAPA’s
- Responsible for all operational activities within production inventory and assembly flowResponsible to develop operational areas with guiding principles of Lean (PLS)
- Responsible to maintain budgeted targets and operational targets from business planning process
- Responsible that the value creation process is carried out according to Permobils QMS
- Authority to initiate and approve cost drivers within budgeted amounts and within the limits of Permobil Financial framework for the position
We believe that you have a Bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering or related field. You have at least 5 years work experience in production and/or supply chain management and a previous leadership role managing others .
You also have strong knowledge in assembly production and Lean production philosophy and ability to implement and lead projects across multiple groups. In addition you have excellent presentation and communication skills, knowledge in flow production and Lean principles.
For more information on the position, please contact Anna Lundström, Director Operations, phone: +46 76 1102093.
For information on the recruitment process, contact Anna-Karin Ehn, HR Business Partner; phone: +46 70 3271838
For contact with union representatives, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply at career.permobil.com as soon as possible and no later than 2021-03-10.
Please respect that we do not wish recruitment assistance or advertising, we decline calls from recruitment and advertising providers.