At Permobil we see ability. Our purpose is to make the lives of people living with disabilities more enriching. This commitment drove our founders to pursue their dreams of providing a better life for the physically challenged. It now drives us to push the boundaries of design and technology in pursuit of innovations that help improve the quality of life for our users. Thanks to this, our solutions are known around the world as being best-in-class. As a member of Permobil, you make this happen. Your role is important in changing somebody’s life for the better, every day.
Permobil Group is owned by Investor AB and the global leader in Advanced Rehab Technology. We are present in more than 70 countries with 1 600 employees and have an annual turnover of more than SEK 4 billion.
Our major brands are Permobil, TiLite, ROHO, SmartDrive and Comfort Company, with more to come. The company culture, leading market positions, financial stability as well as relationship with users and capability to innovate makes a strong platform for continued profitable growth.
Together we help millions of people around the world. Together we are leading change. Together we see ability.
We are looking for a Sales & Operations Planning Manager for the EMEA region.
The purpose of the position is to make sure that EMEA drives demand and supply forecasting and a healthy development of our inventory turns while maintaining a high service level on our parts for Permobils production locations and DC's in the EMEA area.
You will make sure that we have a firm control of phase in/out of products and components and that the correct demand signals are fed into our ERP-system.
- Lead, develop and execute the S&OP process to meet the needs of Permobil EMEA
- Drive improvement to forecast accuracy through collaborative forecasting and lead change as necessary
- Lead Inventory Optimization Projects among all sites
- Lead Supply Chain Footprint analyze projects in the region
- Drive Supply Chain Development projects (optimization tools and processes) in the region
- Analyse and evaluate suppliers' performance and lead initiatives to improve supply chain performance
- Continuously keep up to date with phase in/out activities coming from market and R&D and make sure Production and Supply Chain has relevant information for successful phase in/out
- Support on analysis, reports and metrics to Supply Chain Manager and Operations Directors regarding demand, supply, inventory, quality and cost.
- Build Power BI report to measure and improve Supply Chain metrics
- Drive Supply Chain Development improvements local and cross functional EMEA
- Develop and improve EMEA Net working Capital dashboards for each site
- Actively contribute to Permobil’s Continuous Improvement culture – we are in constant motion and we are in it together
- Address Quality, Health & Safety issues when detected.
Authority & Responsibilities:
Responsible for the overall S&OP process, drive supply chain development projects and data analyses for EMEA. Authority to act on any safety or quality risks detected.
We believe that you have a Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
You have at least 3 years work experience in materials, logistics, and/or supply chain management; automotive industry experience preferred.
Experience from different demand forecasting methods and SW tools as well as strong MRP knowledge is required (Microsoft Dynamics AX is preferred)
You also have good knowledge in product lifecycle management and product structure build up, excellent presentation and communication skills as well as knowledge of flow production and Lean principles.
For more information about the position, please contact Liesbeth Miedema, Supply Chain Manager, +46 738069367.
For information about the recruitment process, contact Anna-Karin Ehn, HR Business Partner, +46 703271838.
For contact with union representatives, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit your application via our career page, no later than March 5th.
Please respect that we do not wish recruitment assistance or advertising, we decline calls from recruitment and advertising providers.