Permobil founder Dr. Per Uddén believed that helping people achieve the greatest level of independence is a basic human right and, for over 50 years, Permobil has held fast to that belief. Permobil is a global leader in advanced rehabilitation technology, passionate about better understanding our users’ needs and improving their quality of life through state-of-the-art healthcare solutions. Today, those solutions include power wheelchairs, seating and positioning products, power assist, and manual wheelchairs.
What we offer
· An attractive workplace in a steady growing, international Medical Device company with a focus on innovation and quality
· An exciting and challenging position in an open and dynamic environment with a lot of development potential
- Cooperation in an engaged and highly qualified team
As a QA Manager you are responsible to assure process and product compliance within the Quality Management System (QMS) for all steps in Production and Purchasing control. You will collaborate with multiple stakeholders both within and outside the company to ensure the quality of our Medical Devices.
Furthermore, your duties will include:
· Develop, manage and review processes within the QMS, and ensure that they are compliant to all applicable regulatory requirements.
· Perform QA review and approval of records from QMS processes.
· Investigate and coordinate non-conformance issues and CAPA.
· Identify training needs and organize training in applicable processes.
· Support the organization regarding Quality Assurance and Regulatory Compliance issues
· Act as internal auditor
· Coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external providers.
· Initiate and/or lead projects to improve quality assurance processes.
· Interact with all parts of the company as well as competent authorities.
Qualifications You have a university degree in science or engineering. You have a strong quality or engineering background preferably from Med Tech or Pharma industry and/or have good knowledge of quality management systems.
As a person you are a team-oriented problem solver with organizing skills and attention to detail. You have great communication skills, and you must be able to function well in a fast-paced and multi-task environment. The position will be located in Timrå. Some travelling can be required.
You are fluent in oral and written English, Swedish (other languages such as German and French would be beneficial)
Information For more information about the position, contact Stefan Ståhlberg, Director QA & RC, +46 70 2720125 or firstname.lastname@example.org For information about the recruitment process, contact Karin Frisendahl, Jefferson Wells, +46 70 377 45 46, email@example.com or Alexandra Köhn firstname.lastname@example.org
For contact with union representatives, please email: email@example.com
Please submit your application via our career page, no later than 7 March 2021.