Permobil founder Dr. Per Uddén believed that helping people achieve the greatest level of independence is a basic human right and, for over 50 years, Permobil has held fast to that belief. Permobil is a global leader in advanced rehabilitation technology, passionate about better understanding our users’ needs and improving their quality of life through state-of-the-art healthcare solutions. Today, those solutions include power wheelchairs, seating and positioning products, power assist, and manual wheelchairs.
What we offer
- An attractive workplace in a steady growing, international Medical Device company with a focus on innovation and quality
- An exciting and challenging position in an open and dynamic environment with a lot of development potential
- Cooperation in an engaged and highly qualified team
You will be part of our EMEA HR team and report to the EMEA VP HR.
In this role you will act as a trusted partner with the authority and responsibility to embed HR strategy into day-to-day work. You will provide professional HR guidance and support to internal client groups with the objective of adding value to the business.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting business leaders in all functions in Permobil Nordics and UK by executing on global and local HR initiatives and strategies.
- Execution and implementation overall talent management framework from recruiting, through employee performance management and career development.
- Driving overall Talent Management and Performance Management and provide coaching to managers at different levels ensuring culture of high performance and engagement.
- Overseeing all on-boarding initiatives to ensure great communication and departmental cross collaboration that will generate a best-in-class new employee experience.
- Guiding the implementation and compliance of company policies and procedures that support our culture and help employees to succeed.
- Partnering with business leaders for employee relations matters and legal issues relating to organizational risk.
- Collaborating with business and HR Team to implement recruiting best practices and keep our company on the leading edge of talent acquisition strategies.
- Partnering with leaders and HR leadership on succession planning processes.
- Facilitating and building a strong leadership, coaching culture and high performing teams
- Managing specific projects to contribute to functional and cross-functional initiatives
- Ensuring core HR responsibilities are handled consistently.
- Be responsible for implementation of common best HR practices, policies and procedures.
- Supporting Managers in short and long term resource planning.
- Recognizing employee capabilities and career goals, and identifies opportunities for employees
Other duties as assigned within the HR function.
The position can be based in one of our offices in Timrå or Kista. Travelling (approx.20%) is required.
We are looking for someone with well-rounded generalist HR experience with an emphasis on culture and change. You have a Bachelor´s degree or master in HR together with experience operating as business partner for dynamic, growing organization in a multicultural multinational culture. Further you have broad and deep knowledge and background within organizational and HR development processes.
You are fluent in oral and written English, Swedish (Norwegian would be beneficial).
Your personal qualities are professional demeanor-positive communication, team skills/cross function cooperation. You’re also a strategic thinker and consistent implementer.
It’s all about attitude, passion and being up for an exciting challenge
Information For more information about the position, contact Emma Qvist, 070/6697466 or firstname.lastname@example.org For information about the recruitment process, contact Karin Frisendahl, Jefferson Wells, +46 70 377 45 46, email@example.com.
Alexandra Köhn, Jefferson Wells, +46 70 2873930, Alexandra.firstname.lastname@example.org
For contact with union representatives, please email: email@example.com
Please submit your application via our career page, no later than 11th of March.