Permobil is a leading and globally operating provider of high-tech-solutions for rehabilitation with a focus on increasing our users’ quality of life. Our product range includes electric and manual wheelchairs as well as cushions and different power assist devices. The headquarter of Permobil is located in Sweden and we are employing a total of 1.600 employees in 17 countries.
To enhance our successful team, we are currently searching a Technical Support Specialist (Full-time / located in Timrå)
Permobil is strengthening the area of Technical Support, and we are looking for a self driven and highly motivated person who would like to be part of the EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa) Customer Support team in Timrå. You will support Swedish customers as a product specialist, but also be part of an International team with colleagues in most of the main European countries.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Provide technical support for our products to users, customers and internally.
- Issue resolution via phone and other relevant interaction channels.
- Hands on service on products including remote programming.
- Plan and deliver product and technical training.
- General Customer Service activities.
- Support improvement and implementations within the area
What you should bring in:
- Technical background. A genuine passion for engineering and advanced technology.
- Passion for Customers. Ability to communicate and remotely resolve customer needs.
- Experience from similar products and / or programming of similar products.
- Handy with tools. Able to do some hands on maintenance and testing.
- Experience from delivering training.
- Self driven, and with a with a track record of seeing opportunities and getting things done.
- Good IT-skills. Experience from D365 would be an advantage.
- Fluent in English. Additional language skills would be an advantage.
What we offer:
- An attractive workplace in a growing, international company with a focus on innovation and quality
- An exciting position in an open and dynamic environment with a lot of development opportunities.
- Being part of a highly engaged, passionate and experienced international team
For more information about the position, please contact Åsa Bergquist, Manager Order & Materials, EMEA Customer Support, firstname.lastname@example.org
For information regarding the recruitment process, please contact HR Business Partner, Susanne Norvell, +46 73 075 97 90, email@example.com
For contact with union representatives, please email: unionen(at)permobil.com
Please submit your application via our career page, no later than April 5.
Please respect that we do not wish recruitment assistance or advertising, we decline calls from recruitment and advertising providers.