Permobil is a world leading manufacturer of assistive technology. Permobil develop, manufacture and market wheelchairs and transport- and communication systems for people with functional disabilities. Our products must lead where quality, performance, safety and function are concerned in order to provide users with the best possible compensation for their limited mobility.
- Configure power wheelchairs for end user requirements
- Answer technical enquiries from Dealer technicians
- Assist with wheelchair servicing, warranty and repairs where necessary, either in the workshop or on site with end users
- Provide regular servicing to agreed rehab units, eg Royal Ryde, POW
- Assist Dealers and Permobil staff with part number identification
- Maintain an up-to-date tool kit ready for servicing
- Replenish warranty and service stocks as necessary
- Complete all relevant paperwork.
- Assist in the set-up of Demo chairs
- Must have mechanical/technical aptitude and be detail oriented
- Technical background with experience in assistive technology preferred
Please include a cover letter as to WHY you would like to work for Permobil.
(Police Check & Working with Children Check will be required for this job)