- Sales & Marketing activities
- Lead “demand creating” activities
- Managing Sales Account in-house
- Lead/engaged in activities with users (NGOs, communities)
- Achieve the monthly and annual sales target
- Support marketing events
- Manage and maintain Demo chairs
- Develop new dealers
- Existing dealers commercial management, account management
- Ensure order intake
- Develop new customers
- Existing & new account commercial management Long Term Care
- Visit hospitals, rehab centers, user groups and make appointments
- Pre sales (measurements, training)
- Cooperate with the Order desk for configuration and quotation
- After sales support
What you will need to succeed?
- At least 2-5 year Rehab/sales field experience, working experience in multi-national rehab center or assistive device/medical supplier is preferred.
- Sales Account Management experience advantageous
- Ambitious, sales oriented, service minded, self motivated, great communication skills, team player and "Can-do attitude"
- Good rehabilitation knowledge or sales experience and dealer management