Permobil is a globally leading provider of power wheelchairs, manual wheelchairs and seating and positioning solutions, with a strong dedication to improve the quality of life for its users. The company’s strong portfolio of brands, competitive product offering, innovation capabilities and leading market positions provide a strong base to capture additional growth, both in existing and new markets. Our products are available today in 70 countries across four continents. Our turnover is close to 4.5 billion SEK, and we have approximately 1600 employees. Since 2013, Permobil is a part of Investor AB.
Permobil is expanding further and are now searching for a new colleague to join our growing global development team within electronics and software.
Would you like to work in an International environment for a growing company that is a leader in advanced rehab technology? Do you thrive in an environment where decisions are never further away than necessary? Are you a curious and driven Electronics engineer that are looking for new challenges?
You are a curious, positive, and outgoing person who has a genuine interest in technology development that provide improved quality of life for people with disabilities.
Your role - Areas of responsibility
- Work with existing products to improve these and ensure compliance towards medical standards.
- Work with new development in the field of electrical engineering i.e. embedded software development and/or hardware design.
- Work in agile project development teams, from the beginning to the end of the product development lifecycle.
Your profile - Qualifications
- You have experience in the field of electrical engineering.
- You can utilize and create hardware schematics, change and troubleshoot existing embedded software and can design and assemble hardware prototypes.
- You have a strong and swift hands-on approach and are familiar with advanced lab equipment for troubleshooting and debugging of electronics systems.
- You have good communication skills and can easily adapt to different levels of technical details.
- You have also an analytical mindset, and a strategic and problem-solving approach.
- You have an engineering degree or similar experience in Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics
- You are fluent in oral and written Swedish and English
- You have experience in software development in C/C++
- You have experience in electronics design
- You have experience of working in Jira and Gitlab You have experience in development for medical devices equipment
You will be stationed in Timrå, Sweden. Travel to our global sites may occur.
For further information on the position, please contact Per Larsson, Manager Electronics and Alternative Drives, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 72 547 94 95.
For information on the recruitment process contact our partner Jefferson Wells, Karin Frisendahl +46 70 377 45 46 or Mats Andersson +46 70 854 30 42. For contact with union representatives, please email: email@example.com.
Please submit your application in our recruitment system, no later than June 27 2021.