Permobil is a globally leading provider of power wheelchairs, manual wheelchairs and seating and positioning solutions, with a strong dedication to improve the quality of life for its users. The company’s strong portfolio of brands, competitive product offering, innovation capabilities and leading market positions provide a strong base to capture additional growth, both in existing and new markets. Our products are available today in 70 countries across four continents. Our turnover is close to 4.5 billion SEK, and we have approximately 1600 employees. Since 2013, Permobil is a part of Investor AB.
Permobil is now searching for a new colleague to join our team within Electronics Development Power to improve our capabilities within the field of test and verification.
Would you like to work in an International environment for a growing company that is a leader in advanced rehab technology? Do you thrive in an environment where decisions are never further away than necessary? Are you a curious and driven verification engineer that are looking for new challenges?
You are a curious, positive, and outgoing person who has a genuine interest in technology development that provide improved quality of life for people with disabilities.
Your role - Areas of responsibility
- Work with our new deliveries towards our development teams to test and verify its functionality and ensure compliance towards medical standards.
- Work with product maintenance and tech support to update and refine our existing products.
- Work in agile project development teams, from the beginning to the end of the product development lifecycle.
Your profile - Qualifications
- You have previous test or verification experience combined with good communication skills, an analytical mindset, and a strategic and problem-solving mindset.
- You have an engineering degree or similar experience in Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics
- You have a strong and swift hands-on approach and good knowledge in software and hardware design to be able to deploy, update and configure our systems.
- You are fluent in oral and written Swedish and English
- You have experience in software development in C/C++
- You have experience in test frameworks and automated test setups
- You have experience in hardware design
- You have experience of working in Jira and Gitlab
- You have experience in development for medical devices equipment
You will be stationed in Timrå, Sweden. Travel to our global sites may occur.
For further information on the position, please contact Per Larsson, Manager Electronics and Alternative Drives, email@example.com, +46 72 547 94 95.
For information on the recruitment process contact our partner Jefferson Wells Karin Frisendahl, +46 70 377 45 46 or Mats Andersson, +46 70 854 3042. For contact with union representatives, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please submit your application in our recruitment system, no later than June 27 2021.