Permobil founder Dr. Per Uddén believed that helping people achieve the greatest level of independence is a basic human right and, for over 50 years, Permobil has held fast to that belief. Permobil is a global leader in advanced rehabilitation technology, passionate about better understanding our users’ needs and improving their quality of life through state-of-the-art healthcare solutions. Today, those solutions include power wheelchairs, seating and positioning products, power assist, and manual wheelchairs.
Permobil is part of Patricia Industries, a subsidiary of Investor AB and is headquartered in Sweden. Permobil has 1600 team members in more than 15 countries around the world. For more information regarding the company’s storied history and complete product line visit permobil.com.
This role could be based in any of our APAC locations: Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Korea, China
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Be the regional/local representative " voice of customer"
- Drive commercialization activities in collaboration with other key stakeholders
- Lead pre-launch, launch and post-launch commercialization activities
- Define and implement regional commercial initiatives, campaigns, sales promotions
- Development and delivery of portfolio training to sales and other key Regional stakeholders
- Development of marketing materials and sales tools to support commercial programs and activities
- Analyze regional business performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Develop a deep understanding of the market and competitors
- Assist in the development of digital strategy
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant area, marketing, Clinical, or equal experience required
- Excellent execution in marketing product management
- Excellent relationship building with a strategic focus
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in complex rehabilitation/medical technology
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in international commercial/marketing
- Applicants located in APAC region will be highly preferred