Permobil is a leading and globally operating provider of high-tech-solutions for rehabilitation with a focus on increasing our users’ quality of life. Our product range includes electric and manual wheelchairs as well as cushions and different power assist devices. The headquarter of Permobil is located in Sweden and we are employing a total of 1.600 employees in 17 countries.
To enhance our successful team, we are currently searching a
HR Business Partner (m/f/d)
Located in Ratingen, Germany
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Supports business leaders within Permobil Germany, Benelux and Switzerland by executing on global and local HR initiatives and strategies.
- Drives overall Talent Management and Performance Management and provide coaching to managers at different levels ensuring culture of high performance and engagement.
- Guides the implementation and compliance of company policies and procedures that support our culture and help employees to succeed.
- Partners with business leaders for employee relations matters and legal issues relating to organizational risk.
- Collaborates with business and HR Team to implement recruiting best practices and keep our company on the leading edge of talent acquisition strategies.
- Manages specific projects to contribute to functional and cross-functional initiatives.
- Ensures core HR responsibilities are handled consistently.
What you should bring in:
- Bachelor’s degree required. Masters preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in an HR generalist capacity.
- Strong knowledge of employment law and regulatory environment surrounding the HR function.
- Broad and deep knowledge and background within organizational and HR development processes.
- Demonstrated success in driving employee engagement and cultural shaping programs.
- Strong background with executing recruiting strategies.
- Capability to work in a multicultural, multinational environment.
- Excellent verbal/written communication in English and German and interpersonal skills.
- Professional demeanor-positive communication, team skills/cross function cooperation.
- Excellent computer literacy, including a solid understanding of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strategic thinker and consistent implementer.
- Strong knowledge and experience with HR systems.
What we offer:
- An attractive workplace in a steady growing, international company with a focus on innovation and quality.
- An exciting and challenging position in an open and dynamic environment with a lot of development potential.
- Cooperation in an engaged, highly qualified and loyal international team.
- Partially working from home is possible.
You will be part of the HR EMEA team. The position will report to the Vice President HR EMEA.
You feel attracted?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your application implying the possible entry date and your salary expectations.
Contact: Maren Schmeling; +49-151 52520848
Please send us your application to: email@example.com