Permobil is leading brand in the industry where we all strive to deliver smiles everyday! Do you want to work for a company that is genuine and passionate about what they do everyday?
As our Strategic Commercial Product Manager Manual Wheelchair you will be responsible for a portfolio of products within Manual Weelchairs and must deeply understand key stakeholder needs and translate those needs into a streamlined portfolio of products.
This position will require a high degree of cross functional collaborations with other business functions, and stakeholders, such as EMEA sales team, Commercial Operations depending on projects or product lifecycle.
- Create and maintain a strategic product roadmap for the business region with clear financial impacts
- Commercial Lead for Roadmap Proejcts from scope to launch in EMEA
- Develop Value Propositioning & Massaging an direction for launch
- Plan and hold internal training sessions (e.g. train the trainer activities)
- Monitor and analyze the latest market trends and competitors
- Maintain the lifecycle of the portfolio
- Commercial MBA, Master of Science Degree in Engineering, or equal experience is preferred
- 5-10+ years work experience in sales and marketing, product management
- Preferably experience in Manual Wheelchair area.
- Ability to capture market needs and collaborate effectively with all stakeholders
- Strong knowledge in market development, product management and project execution
- Ability to coach projects across multiple groups and to develop teams
- Fluency in Italian and English (speaking, reading, writing)
The successful candidate will have a strong commercial background and demonstrate teamwork, drive deliverables, excellent oral and written communication skills and a commitment to excellence, learning, and growth.
The position is located where the right candidates lives, preferably Italy or in Nordic countries and will include travelling.
For information about the position, please contact Irene Nygaard Rasmussen, Senior Director Product Management; phone +4521158428.
For information about the recruitment process contact Maria Myrén, HR Business Partner Nordics & UK; phone: +4670 2191924.
Please apply at career.permobil.com as soon as possible and no later than October 26th.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.
Permobil founder Dr. Per Uddén believed that helping people achieve the greatest level of independence is a basic human right and, for over 50 years, Permobil has held fast to that belief. Permobil is a global leader in advanced rehabilitation technology, passionate about better understanding our users’ needs and improving their quality of life through state-of-the-art healthcare solutions. Today, those solutions include power wheelchairs, seating and positioning products, power assist, and manual wheelchairs. Permobil is part of Patricia Industries, a subsidiary of Investor AB and is headquartered in Sweden. Permobil has 1600 team members in more than 15 countries around the world. For more information regarding the company’s storied history and complete product line visit permobil.com.