Permobil founder Dr. Per Uddén believed that helping people achieve the greatest level of independence is a basic human right and, for over 50 years, Permobil has held fast to that belief. Permobil is a global leader in advanced rehabilitation technology, passionate about better understanding our users’ needs and improving their quality of life through state-of-the-art healthcare solutions.
We are now recruiting a Shipping Documentation Specialist
- Create export documents and coordinate collection with freight forwarders
- Schedule domestic LTL shipments
- Support communications and export order prioritization with Customer Experience
- Pick/print domestic picknotes a minimum of 4 times per day; sort for processing as needed, such as, larger pallet orders, orders needing cancelled and future dated, Puerto Rico orders requiring commercial invoice, etcetera.
- Requisition materials from the Inventory team as needed for domestic orders
- Prepare shipment in PS system and print box labels for Permobil Production AB and Permobil AB
- Prepare shipment in PS system, print box labels and report in PS system for Permobil Inc while communicating with CE and/or Nashville as necessary to revise picknote/PS quantities.
- Generate data and populate metric charts
- Scan box order to Loy-Lange
- Submit requisition for shipping supplies per info from Lead/Supervisor
- Maintain supply of shipping forms, such as, product return instructions and terms and conditions
- Process product returns approved for restocking
- Perform inventory cycle count as needed
- Previous shipping experience a plus.
- Knowledge of MRP/ERP systems a plus.
- Proficiency in the English language (written and oral).
- Legible handwriting.
- Basic computer skills.
- Timeliness and dependability.
Level of Education or Experience in Lieu of:
- High School diploma or GED.
- 2-4 years prior experience.
- Indoor frequently.
- Outdoor rarely.
- Loud noise occasionally.
- Cool temperatures frequently.
- Exhaust fumes occasionally.
- Lifting and carrying 40 - 60 pounds.
- Frequent bending, kneeling, and reaching.
- Standing for long periods of time.
- Climbing ladders.
- Handling and assembling small parts.
Disclaimer: This job description may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the job described, and may be amended at any time at the sole discretion of Permobil. Additionally, this job description does not constitute an employment contract and Permobil may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time.
Permobil is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability, race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, religion, creed, veteran or military status, or other protected status.