Are you interested in working for a company that truly makes a difference for the people that need it the most?
Permobil started with one man’s vision that every person with a disability has the right to have his or her handicap compensated as far as possible. Today 50 years later the company may have grown to around 1600 employees in 70 countries, but every employee is still living for the same vision as half a century ago!
As we are continuing our growth, we are now looking for a global lead within customer & supplier master data to be a part of a dynamic team consisting of close to 30 colleagues located in Nashville, St. Louis, Stockholm and Timrå. Sounds interesting? Apply today!
As a lead within customer and supplier master data you will be responsible for ensuring that master data processes are defined implemented and run smoothly across the organization. You will coordinate master data activities within projects across the organization and you will be the key to ensuring that master data is created and maintained in accordance with the defined frameworks and blueprints. It is vital that you have a high -level understanding of the business and their processes. You will also have frequent interaction with business owners, project managers and authorized requestors.
We believe that you have excellent communication skills and a deep understanding of master data from several years of work within master data management. The work is ranging from leading master data forums to process modelling and coordination of master data activities in projects.
We are using Microsoft Dynamics AX, Dynamics 365 and Scala (Epicor) for Customer & Supplier MD. It is very advantageous if you have experience with these applications.
- Deep competence within master data management.
- Deep competence within customer & supplier master data.
- High-level understanding of data quality concepts.
- High-level understanding for the business processes within accounts receivable/payable
- Excellent communication skills.
- Understand the importance of and ability to work with knowledge-sharing, best-practices and continuous improvements.
- Deep knowledge of working in Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to understand and meet stakeholder requirements and expectations.
- Sense of structure, logic and quality.
- Systematic in addressing problems.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Well spoken and written English.
Permobil’s products include power wheelchairs, manual wheelchairs and seating solutions. Our headquarters is located in Sweden and we have production sites in Sweden, USA and China. Since 2013, the company is owned by Patricia Industries, a subsidiary of Investor.
The position is located in Timrå or Kista/Stockholm but will include occasional domestic and international travels.For further information on the position, please contact Erik Eliasson, Manager of Information Management, phone; +4672 73 37 278. For information on the recruitment process contact Isabella Edström, HR Business Partner; phone: +4670 360 19 20.
For contact with union representatives, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please respect that we do not wish recruitment assistance or advertising, we decline calls from recruitment and advertising providers.