Group is owned by Investor AB and is the global leader in Advanced Rehab. We are present in more than 70 countries with 1 500 employees and have an annual turnover of more than 3 billion SEK. For more than 50 years Permobil have used technology and innovation to improve the daily lives of people with disabilities.
The Business Unit Services and Installed Base Management, BU S&IM, is a newly created Business Unit within Permobil. The business unit was created with the aim to deliver an exceptional customer experience post the delivery of our products to our end-users and
customers. As a Product Specialist, you will drive the delivery of content, both product related and marketing and sales related. You will also lead projects and assignments spanning across the entire spectrum from product management, internal communication,
change management and product marketing.
This is a broad role and a role in which you can grow and develop within. The role is the glue that brings our product strategy and our roadmap together to drive success in sales and marketing and to achieve our results. While executing this role you will contribute to the success of Permobil and at the same time help our end-users live a life without better quality of life compromises. This is a crucial role to Permobil.
The Product Specialist is responsible for developing content, this includes service and product related content, training material and marketing material. The content can be as varied as written instructions, video clips or blog posts. As a Product Specialist you will also
be responsible for leading projects of various kinds that fall under BU S&IM product management and product marketing. The Product Specialist will also support in product launches and run training and demo sessions for both internal and external stakeholders.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with product management, group marketing and business regions to develop content that resonates with key stakeholders
- Develop marketing materials and product related content, e.g. sales documents, product and service videos, website content, blog posts, that articulates the benefits of our products and services
- Assess the impact of the content and our marketing programs
- Conduct competitor and market analysis, be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned
- Support in product demonstrations
- Run product training sessions
- Design processes, workflows and collaboration between group marketing, regional marketing teams, product teams and other functions to ensure a consistent one-Permobil communication and efficient day-to-day operations
- Ability and willingness to travel.
To be successful in this role, you need to be a curious and dedicated person. You know our sector and competitors, current products and future trends. You live and understand our end-users and customers user journeys. You develop engaging content and drive projects of various kinds. You understand the importance of performance tracking and you also know that, success is not a one man’s game. You are genuinely a true team player who
thrives in interacting cross functionally.
- At least 2 years of product marketing experience, from within the healthcare industry is seen as an advantage
- Demonstrated experience of successfully developing marketing and/or product related material
- Familiar with marketing analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to effectively present concepts and ideas.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross functional teams and third parties
- Familiar with Adobe Creative Cloud or similar programs
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Fluent in English
- A strong communicator
- Genuinely interested in understanding our end-users - you may have your own experience or a deep interest in understanding our end-users' needs.
The position will be located in Kista and will include travelling. We need your application no later than 2019-03-22.
For information regarding the position please contact Product Manager Fredrik Källgren, email@example.com, +4670-536 83 86.
For information regarding the recruitment process please contact HR Business Partner Isabella Edström, firstname.lastname@example.org, +4670-360 19 20
For contact with union representatives, please email: email@example.com
Please respect that we do not wish recruitment assistance or advertising, we decline calls from recruitment and advertising providers.