Permobil Group is owned by Investor AB and is the global leader in Advanced Rehab. We are present in more than 70 countries with 1 600 employees and have an annual turnover of more than 4 billion SEK. For more than 50 years Permobil have used technology and innovation to improve the daily lives of people with disabilities.
In order to continue to deliver an exceptional customer experience, Permobil has established a new organizational unit that will develop our service and spare part business.
We are in the beginning of the journey and in order for us to be able to take the next step in our service transformation we need you as our new Product Specialist!
As a Product Specialist within Business Unit Services and Installed Base Management (BU S&IM) you will manage the Product Life Cycle for the Permobil Spare Part business. The position as Product Specialist is a broad role in which you can grow and develop within in a global setting. You will be the go-to-person in regards to spare parts towards the Business Regions, Business Units and Business Functions.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assortment management – you will be responsible for the spare part assortment offered to the market including phasing in/out spare parts, kitting, compatibility, exploded BOMs, packaging, pricing, cost analysis etc. The position holds the “master key” to the spare part assortment, i.e. decides which spare parts are available for sale.
- Master data management – disciplined in master data management, i.e. ensure that all spare part product attributes are updated according to decided master data structure.
- Projects and assignments – actively participate in projects and assignments from a spare part perspective deciding on what levels spare parts should be offered. Also participate in group-wide projects from a spare part perspective, e.g. change of ERP system and review the assortment to adhere to Permobil new principles.
- Analyze spare part business – P&L awareness of the spare part business. Maintain and analyze product data (e.g., volumes, pricing, costs, warranty, complaint statistics) across all product lines to be able to initiate counter measures if trend is off track.
- Acquisitions – ensure that acquired spare part assortment is phased in according to Permobil processes following our master data structure.
To be successful in this role, you need to be a curious and dedicated person. You understand the importance of performance tracking and you also know that, success is not a one person’s game. You are genuinely a true team player who thrives in interacting cross functionally. Other qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years of international OEM - preferably from spare parts management and aftermarket offerings
- Understanding of Permobil spare part assortment and/or knowledge from spare parts management.
- Independent with strong self-drive and a positive attitude
- Team player capable of establishing trust and good relationships with all parts of the organization.
- Result-oriented and comfortable in a changing environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Analytical skills
- Problem-solving ability (not only problem-identification)
- Flexibility with continuous changes within the department/company
- Fluent in English
We are looking for two product specialists; one located in Nashville, and one in Sweden (Kista or Timrå). The position will include international travelling. We need your application no later than 2019-08-12.
For contact with union representatives, please email: email@example.com
Please respect that we do not wish recruitment assistance or advertising, we decline calls from recruitment and advertising providers.