Since being founded in Timrå, Sweden, by M.D. Per Uddén in 1967, Permobil has become the leader in the advanced rehabilitation technology industry. Today, Permobil is a SEK 4 billion company with presence in 70 countries and with 1 600 employees. Owned by Investor AB through Patricia Industries, Permobil is one of their core investments. The company has grown consistently each year over the last 20 years, and more than doubled in revenue since the acquisition by Investor in 2013. Permobil has completed several acquisitions, both to expand the product offering, e.g. move into active manual wheelchairs as well as seating and positioning products, and to strengthen distribution channels and sales capabilities. Permobil is determined to continue this growth path with the ambition to double the revenues again in 3-5 years through business development as well as additional acquisitions, all to further support people with disabilities in getting a better quality of life.
Permobil has a strong customer-centric culture. The founder Per Uddén stated already from the outset:
"Every person has the right to have his or her disability compensated as far as possible by aids with the same technical standard as those we all use in our everyday lives."
We are looking for an analytical and commercially oriented controller who is passionate about identifying potential profit through data analysis and influencing key decisions makers throughout the organization. You will report to Head of Group Controlling and will be based in our office in Stockholm (Kista).
- Work as the primary contact person within Group Finance for all support functions. Beside daily questions/assistant, scheduled task consists of:
• Cost follow-up (monthly reports, projects follow up etc.)
• Planning (support in Budget and Forecast process
• Management reporting (consolidated presentations
for various meetings support in preparation of
• Adhoc questions for financial/business information
- Responsible for admin and questions from organization regarding;
• Forecast/budget tool (i.e. Bizview)
• Operational reporting model
• Other FP&A questions
- Active user of Power BI to create and develop dashboards to organization for both business and financial information, primarily focused to increase daily sales/financials data
- Continue to roll-out self-service dashboards in Power BI to stakeholders (transferring tasks to organization and rather contribute to them as business partner)
- Formalize process for cost reporting to support functions (i.e. annual cycle, including monthly process, forecast and budget)
- Key focus on supporting our Business Functions (e.g. IT, HR, Marketing etc)
We believe you are a proactive and results driven person with good analytical skills. You are a good collaborator and team player with an agile mindset and strong communication and presentation skills. You take initiative and have an ability to work independently.
To be successful in this position you have a proven track record and at least 2 years of experience in controlling or accounting/auditing. It is considered a merit to have experience from Accounting Bureau. You have at least Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Engineering. You have a solid understanding of accounting principles and financial reporting processes. You have good IT skills (especially PowerBI, Cognos) and you are accustomed to MS office software (especially MS Excel and Power Point).
You are fluent in Swedish and English, both written and spoken.
You are welcome to send in your application already today, but we need your application latest by September 30. Please apply at career.permobil.com.
For contact with union representatives, please email:
Please respect that we do not wish recruitment assistance or advertising, we decline calls and emails from recruitment and advertising providers.