Vice President Finance APAC
We are looking for a dynamic finance leader to join us as Vice President Asia Pacific, in a newly created position as the business grows across the region.
The location for the position is flexible.
- Leading the regional finance team and overseeing the production of monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reporting.
- Assess and evaluate financial performance of the Asia Pacific region, with regard to long-term operational goals, budgets and forecasts.
- Responsibility for overseeing the production of insightful, value-adding management reporting for the Asia Pacific leadership team.
- Partner with Manufacturing, Operations & Supply Chain stakeholders across the APAC region and oversee regulatory and legal matters.
- Ensure a strong control, compliance and reporting environment is set-up, maintained and regularly reviewed.
- Take the lead strategic role in finance transformation, systems and process improvement projects.
- Take the lead role in M&A initiatives, due diligence and other corporate finance activities.
- Lead, coach and mentor the regional finance team to develop and nurture internal talents.
Skills & Experience Required:
- A Chartered Accountant (MBA is a plus) with substantial relevant experience, including 5-7 years comparable experience in a regional finance head role.
- An impressive background in manufacturing sector, with plant management and supply chain finance experience.
- Skilled in Finance Transformation initiatives, optimizing corporate structure and business strategy.
- A proven finance business partner, able to provide wise counsel on all financial matters to the top management team.
- A skilled presenter and natural leader, able to mentor and develop local and remote finance teams and build a high-performance culture.
- A self-starter, able to thrive in an unstructured environment and able to influence across the organization.
If you have interest, please send your CV to HRCN@Permobil.com