Territory Sales Manager - Melbourne - Australia
Sales - Australia - Melbourne
Opportunity to work with unique, innovative and world leading products. A diverse role including end-user evaluation, education & dealer support. Work in a skilled, supportive, energetic environment.
Permobil Australia is seeking a motivated and passionate individual to be a part of our sales team.
Permobil is a world leading manufacturer and supplier of innovative and complex mobility and seating devices. We believe in creating opportunities for everyone to live full lives, with the right tools, and on their terms. Permobil works towards making this happen every day.
The Australian operation continues to grow and due to an internal move, requires a motivated and dedicated individual to further develop and support the Victorian market, in the role of Territory Sales Manager.
This is a diverse role with an underlying focus on sales. The successful applicant will have an ongoing role supporting and developing our existing dealer network, as well as regular contact with our end-users and clinicians. In addition they will be responsible for organizing and conducting various training and education events with dealers and clinicians, and have an active involvement in major industry trade shows.
This role is highly suited to an individual who enjoys providing quality solutions to people with complex mobility and seating needs, and who also enjoys the sales process.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Do you want to work for an international company that retains a local feel?
- Do you want to work with the industry leaders?
- Is complex mobility your passion or would you like it to be?
- Is it time to move into a more commercial environment, with more opportunities?
- Do you want to work with a team that is Motivated, Talented and Focused on end user satisfaction and is solution driven?
If you have answered yes to one of these questions and have experience in one or more of the following areas......
- Prescription of complex mobility and/or seating devices;
- Involvement with assistive technology; or
- Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist with skills and passion for mobility and seating equipment prescription.
.... then apply now and give yourself the opportunity to work for the Best.
The role offers a base salary + incentives, a phone + computer and a company vehicle.
Applicants must have basic technical skills and ability, and possess a valid driver's license. The successful applicant will be required to complete appropriate background checks.
Please include a covering letter and current resume