Permobil founder Dr. Per Uddén believed that helping people achieve the greatest level of independence is a basic human right and, for over 50 years, Permobil has held fast to that belief. Permobil is a global leader in advanced rehabilitation technology, passionate about better understanding our users’ needs and improving their quality of life. Today, those solutions include power wheelchairs, seating and positioning products, power assist, and manual wheelchairs.
To our team Marketing Communication, Region EMEA, located in Timrå, Sweden, we are now looking for a Marketing Project Manager EMEA.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Development of project plans for marketing deliverables and their execution on time with a strong commercialization
- Establishment of a cross functional team to drive marketing activities strategically and tactically
- Preparation and execution of marketing campaigns across all business areas and through all channels
- Development of a yearly campaigning plan
- Following through with countries to ensure execution and clear KPIs
Exhibitions & Congresses:
- Continous development of Permobil's presence at exhibitions in line with the Branding Guidlines
- Management of suppliers
- Development of lead generation activities, new toos and KPI's to measure the impact
Your profile and qualifications:
- A degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
- Proven work experience / track record as a regional or area marketing manager, project manager or similar role
- Min. 5 years’ successful experience in managing and developing complex marketing projects and teams
- Understanding of the REHAB / Medtec industry
- Clear commercialized product focus and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude
What we offer:
- An attractive workplace in a steady growing, international company with a focus on innovation and quality
- An exciting and challenging position in an open and dynamic environment with a lot of development potential
- Cooperation in an engaged, highly qualified and loyal international team
We are looking forward to receiving your application at the latest on March 1st.
For information regarding the recruitment process, please contact HR Business Partner, Susanne Norvell, +46 73 075 97 90, email@example.com
Please respect that we do not wish recruitment assistance or advertising, we decline calls from recruitment and advertising providers.