Supply Chain Co-ordinator
Supply Chain & Sourcing - New Zealand - Auckland
Permobil is a global leader in advanced medical technology and is passionate about better understanding our users’ needs and improving their quality of life through state-of-the-art healthcare solutions.
Permobil is over 50 years old and has over 1600 teams’ members in over 17 countries worldwide.
This fast-paced role has elements of procurement, shipping, imports, logistics and inventory management. You will be responsible for maintaining relationships with our suppliers, freight forwarders and customs agents. You will touch every part of our business so you will need to be meticulous by nature.
You will need to have the confidence and tenacity to continually follow up and monitor stock movements between our warehouses and sales staff.
Duties will include placing inventory orders, monitoring and tracking of shipments, controlling costs, booking the inventory into our ERP system, maintaining and updating inventory and reorder points, backorders and reporting to management.
To be successful you must possess the following attributes,
- Have a minimum of 5 years in shipping and logistics
- Have extensive knowledge of international importation procedures, shipping terms and regulations that effect the importation of goods.
- Impeccable attention to detail and process driven
- Excellent time management with the ability to prioritise and problem solve
- Ability to work both autonomously and in a team environment
- Proficient in English, both verbal and written
- Proficient working with different ERP systems and Microsoft applications
- Must have advanced level skills in Microsoft Excel
Only those who can legally work full time in New Zealand will be considered for the role.