Clinical Education Specialist - Australia
Permobil has a highly motivated Clinical Education team focused on educating in the Power/Manual chair and Seating and Positioning spaces. This is an opportunity to join the best.
Permobil is a world leading manufacturer and supplier of innovative and complex mobility and seating devices. We believe in creating opportunities for everyone to live full lives, with the right tools, and on their terms. Permobil works towards making this happen every day.
The successful applicant will be expected to:
- Develop and deliver clinical education courses
- Develop and deliver seminars and blogs
- Run product in-services and training
- Provide clinical support to our internal sales team along with the dealer and clinical network
- Participate in research initiatives
- Develop relationships with key therapy groups.
Whilst based in Australia, there will be opportunities for regional involvement, for the right candidate, so the successful applicant must be able to travel, both internally and Internationally, when the times comes.
The position offers:
Salary between $90k-$105k, Motor vehicle allowance, mobile and laptop.
Preferably based in Sydney, we will consider other Australian locations for the right candidate.
Do you have a:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in the assistive technology industry as a qualified Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist.
- Have a passion for education.
- Keen interest in evidence-based research
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to obtain a criminal history and working with children’s check
- Current Drivers license
- Please include a cover letter addressing the key requirements. (This role was advertised earlier this year. Previous applicants have been screened and need not re-apply)