Permobil founder Dr. Per Uddén believed that helping people achieve the greatest level of independence is a basic human right and, for over 50 years, Permobil has held fast to that belief. Permobil is a global leader in advanced rehabilitation technology, passionate about better understanding our users’ needs and improving their quality of life. Today, those solutions include power wheelchairs, seating and positioning products, power assist, and manual wheelchairs.
We are looking for a dynamic Financial Controller to join Permobil EMEA with location in Kista or Timrå.
YOUR ROLE - Key Responsibilities
The Financial Controller Permobil EMEA is responsible for securing the overall quality of the monthly closing for all countries within the Region, making sure that both P&L and B/S items are fairly evaluated in a consistent way. Support countries in Financial related legal and compliance matters and coordinate the working capital related processes. The Financial Controller should support the budget and forecasting process and is the Financial systems representative.
- EMEA Countries closing and consolidation.
- Secure overall quality of accounting for the P&L and the B/S.
- Interface to Manufacturing Finance and Accounting Shared Services.
- Business Partner to HR, Marketing and other support functions.
- Secure internal processes are effective and compliant.
- Lead Operational Cost initiatives, tracking and follow up.
- Working capital management (Inventory, Receivables & Payables), including managing return flow and demo-chairs accounting.
- Make sure that outstanding Receivables are sound and fairly evaluated.
- Cash flow tracking, analysis.
- Securing compliance and Financial master data.
- Support the S&OP integrated forecasting.
- Support/participate actively in the implementation of IT tools/systems.
- BPO / BPX for Financial Systems.
YOUR PROFILE - Skills & Experience required
Minimum Bachelor degree in Accounting or other relevant degree.
Fluent in English and at least one other European language, preferably German.
Solid Finance background and understanding of how to work with and support a Business environment.
Understand legal reporting requirements and financial systems structure.
Minimum 6-8 years with Accounting or Financial Controlling, preferably in a multi-country environment with Manufacturing experience.
Self driven, analytical, result oriented and an ability to think out of the box. We also want you to be strucurde and have a track record with dealing with different cultures.
Capability to communicate with different stakeholders in a corporate setting
For more information about the position, please contact Niels Bech-Jacobsen, VP Finance BR EMEA, phone: +46 70 315 64 99, email@example.com
For information regarding the recruitment process, please contact HR Business Partner, Susanne Norvell, +46 73 075 97 90, firstname.lastname@example.org
For contact with union representatives, please email: unionen(at)permobil.com
Please submit your application via our career page, no later than August 23.
Please respect that we do not wish recruitment assistance or advertising, we decline calls from recruitment and advertising providers.