- Handling of IT service requests, incident management, problem management, event management, outage escalations and IT troubleshooting globally in addition to local on-site support.
- Responsible for delivering outstanding customer service and support and continually working to establish and maintain a positive rapport with end users.
- Installing, modifying, and repairing computer hardware and software
- Monitor assigned queues, voicemail, web sites and other incoming communication methods
- Continuously documenting and updating knowledgebase/solutions repositories, procedures, work instructions
- Collaborating with regional IT groups at multiple locations and working together as a team to help with the delivery of service and support to the end user
- Handling communications to the IT team and the end users during outages/emergency activities
- Troubleshoot and repair issues with local printers / copiers and maintain printer parts inventory as needed.
- Some on call support coverage and responsibilities may be necessary
- Must be able to work across Australia and NZ time-zones.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related is preferred -or--
- 2+ years IT Support/Service Desk Experience
- ITIL Foundation is preferred