Permobil is a leading and globally operating provider of high-tech-solutions for rehabilitation with a focus on increasing our users’ quality of life. Our product range includes electric and manual wheelchairs as well as cushions and different power assist devices. The headquarter of Permobil is located in Sweden and we are employing a total of 1.600 employees in 17 countries. To enhance our successful team, we are currently searching a
Commercial Marketing Manager EMEA (m/f/d)
(located in Copenhagen, Düsseldorf, Oslo, Stockholm or Sundsvall)
The Commercial Marketing Manager EMEA will be the regional marketing link to local marketing and sales management. This is to ensure sharing of best practice as well as securing optimum launch execution in the markets by offering focus and support in developing and managing local launch plans. Further the role will be a key player in the commercial roll out of new products from possible future acquisitions.
Your main tasks and responsibilities:
- Drive harmonized marketing launch execution in different countries by developing and implementing local launch plans and the commercial roll out of marketing initiatives
- Lead cross-functional commercialization activities within the assigned line of projects and collaborate with key stakeholders to define and implement activities to drive the assigned projects
- Secure the right commercial marketing support to the markets related to specific commercial marketing projects
- Secure knowledge sharing across markets and marketing team as well as consistent and qualitative communication with local markets to capture possible commercial white-spots with close collaboration with Marketing colleagues
- Monitoring the markets for possible commercial upsides together with local sales & marketing and provide the needed support to capitalize these opportunities via marketing support
- Secure that possible improvements/local adaptations get shared with regional marcom team in order to secure support for growth.
What you should bring in:
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing area or similar degree
- 5 - 8 years of relevant marketing work experience in an international surrounding
- Experience from driving change in a global environment
- Fluent in English, preferable high level in German and one of the Nordic languages
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders on various levels
What we offer:
- An attractive workplace in a steady growing, international company with a focus on innovation and quality
- An exciting and challenging position in an open and dynamic environment with a lot of development potential
- Cooperation in an engaged, highly qualified, and loyal international team
You feel attracted?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your application implying the possible entry date and your salary expectations.