Critical to success in this role is work experience in an international company at a similar level . The role will be hands on with a firm focus on Accounting.
Fluent English and Mandarin is mandatory and it will be a local contract!
Responsibilities of the role:
- Work as part of the APAC Finance Leadership team
- Cash management o/w petty cash if applied and banks management + CFS with internal control check points in processes. Procedures for cash management with signature thresholds
- AP, AR and inventory accounting and management according to corporate principles (provision and write-off if needed).
- Process review for P2P O2C R2R
- Balance sheet reconciliation after month end. CoA to be accurate and clean if needed for GL
- Intercompany-bank-AP and AR reconciliation
- Transfer price review with Business controller
- Month end journals – prepayment, fixed assets and accruals. Trial balance to be accurate
- ERP data filling and reconciliation end month for discrepancies and MDM (data management: coding, price, discount…)
- Work with HR to manage the H2R process and Payroll, compliantly.
- To coach, train and manage a team
- All related tax topics (deferred tax, income tax, revenue tax, dividends…)
- Support Business growth in China, though organic, JV and M&A potential
- Finance support for growth in Japan and South Korea, including internalization with ERP and processes.